My mother is right...

What is my mother right about? She's right about the fact that I get cranky when I don't get enough sleep. I get depressed, I snap at people and the only friends who would put up with that are of those who are close.

I was afraid that the medications were taking over again~ I felt like after being numb for a very very long time. That weird heavy feeling on my chest returned. I was scared. Through out the day I tried to push it away.



I missed them so so so much~















I'm not sure what got me rolling. At first, I believed it was because I was tired and haven't had breakfast. Then, it really really hit me as I shivered from within and presented my speech to run as treasurer of UNICEF. I beat 5 other people who were running for the same position and then it was a tie between me and a postgrad. I lost. It hit me hard. Truth be told. I kept telling myself, there is nothing to be sad about as I actually competed against a postgrad and I knocked out another 5. But, it still overwhelmed me. It hit me how much of my confidence has wilted away as I hide myself in my room all day. It hit me that I still have that fighting spirit but I have been crushed. I needed my confidence back.






Anyways, I feel fine now. Lack of sleep really brought my whole day down. Whoa~! Terrible yo. Now, I know the reason for my horrible mood swings at times~ :D

And, who knew a randomn ice kacang gathering in front of my room would cheer me up so much

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

yeah....lack of slp does make ppl (esp u LOL) a bit more cranky ;)

it's ok...most ppl are liddat :D (i tink i'm liddat oso...not sure la XD)

aww..we miss u 2 SA :) jus 2 more months rite? ^^

take it ez alrite? u noe u have lots of ppl dat rly cares abt u :D contact dem if u nd some...err...consoling? XD