Since I am procrastinating

So, I just submitted in the floor report for First Floor Wadham. I must say I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to complete 3 pages on Photoshop! I have to thank Yuan Dong for teaching how to use the programme that he also gave to me "the M'sian way" (if you know what I mean).




Anyways, this is the first page of the 3 pagesthat I did. The other two pages are not gonna be clear here but I took like 2 months to finish up this first page. HAHAH! It was mainly looking for good pictures that took up a lot of time. For some people, I had to look through Facebook desperately trying to look for a good photo that they'd be happy about. Yeah... hundred of drunk pictures for ONE good pic. That was a killer.





nice or not?! hahaha! Ahh.. the work of a noob. Black's the easiest way to go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oh and you all would know Spring Break ended a week ago and since we were in no mood to study the few days before going back to uni, Alex and I decided to decorate Akshat's room for his arrival.




An gigantic crane made from the "Indian Factory"


Strategically placed on the victim's table. Notice how it looks like it's ready to attack?

and for dramatic effect... a creepy sign indicating that someone's out to get him.


Sad to note that Akshat was way too tired from his flight which took 14 hours to even react to the crane and the sign

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So I bought a pair of shorts the other day... but someone "stole" them and decided to wear them on their head. Guesss who?!
"Caught you red-handed!" exclaimed Christopher


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I forgot to mention when talking about Gold Coast that I actually lost my sunglasses in the sea. Now, in my defence, I have never been to a beach which such huge waves before and expected that I would be more in control and would be able to hang on to my sunnies but unfortunately that did not happen. A huge wave came crashing towards us as my back was turned and before I could think to hang on to my sunnies as I struggled to keep in balance, the waves knocked my sunnies clean right off my face.


So, along with my shorts, I had to get a new pair of sunglasses since the sun has decided to come out a lot more, now that Spring/summer is here


Since, the Teddies have started a camwhoring trend. I shall join in too to show off me new sunnies~ S-weet.


2 people I met on the way back from uni could not recognise me with my new sunnies on. I don't believe I look that much different.


Sweetness...I just realised that after this week-- No more assignments and Linkin Park concert on the 14th of Oct!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!



4 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

oh....sad...so tired ker? awww..like wasted nia :)

nice work wid a photoshop tingy btw :D

nice shades ;) hehe..but yeah...ur still SA XD

Anonymous said...

nice work on the photoshop !! looks good !!

lol..crane..wasted sial didnt react..

lol..cam whore pula..nice!!..u do look diff..but definitely still SA !! :D

LP concert..wha lucky girl!!..enjoy urself there n ROCK ON !!!

Yong-Sama said...

wei nice pic.. u should do it more often ahahahah XD

waaa enjoy the concert XD

Jia Ling said...

Woot~ camwhore XDD

I shall b the next teddy in line to camwhore..er.. next yr lar XDD

EH.. concert.. waa.. *waa.. wa...*