Amused?

Just a short little post about a few things that have kinda amused or surprised me recently.




Number 1: Why ladies wear pretty/cute/sexy underwear-- because when they feel crummy, it makes them feel good by wearing their sexy little numbers under their clothes.



Err... I'm one female who was not aware of that. I'm sorry, ladies but my underwears are all one coloured, plain and in the same design. Aikz! *shields self from sexy ladies in nice underwears* (now isn't that every men's fantasy? -wink-)

Number 2: One of the top supermodels does not own a brush.

I'm not sure who. But if you're on holiday, good luck finding out who it is on E! Channel. HAHAHA!

Come to think of it. She doesn't really need to own a brush since she already has hired work to do her hair anyways.



Number 3: Apparently, I use both parts of my brains quite equally.



Take the test to find out whether you use your left or right side of your brain more. http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html



I have seen the dancer go in both directions for equal amounts of time. It has just left me confused. What do you see?



Number 4: The break-up of Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling


Well apparently they split about two months ago but I feel devastated. Look at the passion and love there. Imagine how many people they gave hope to. Where's the hope now?


No, Ryan. How can you trade this beautiful, talented, semi-emo and loving actress in for Hayden?



Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Hayden. It was just the chemistry, Rachel's class and poise was just perfect with Ryan. *tear* (yeah, I'm sorry. I had to pick a bad picture of Hayden. Though, must say props to the girl for being nominated for the Golden Globes.)


Wow! I just realised what a sexy post this turned out to be. Well enjoy wetting your pants! *cough* I mean, enjoy the rest of your day! :D


Posted by Picasa

No comments: