Christmas is here~


So, I finally fell sick after hectic week.


*whips out PDA that was so graciously provided by my brother*


Ok. Erhem. If anyone cares. This has been my week:


21st Tze Jien's farewell party.

Really quite cool! It was a like a huge karaoke lounge buffet. The karaoke videos were projected onto the large screen and everyone sings etc. I like the whole concept and it was really nice to hang out and have fun with Min Li, Min Lee, Sze Yee, Yu Jin and of course Tze Jien just like old times. Wishing dear Tze Jien ALL THE BEST in the US and congratulations on being accepted too!


22nd Zhan's Buddhist Association Youth Section Anniversary Concert. ("the longest name for a concert ever" said the MC for that night)

The temple kids showcased their talents and taught us a lesson or two about Buddhism. A really well put together concert. Beautifully laid and seriously seriously talented people. And congrats to Zhan for gaining an Outstanding Achievement Award. Got to meet new people and learn some values. All in all a good night. (Yes, I did bravely go alone and I thought Zhan gonna perform somemore! :( But it was still an awesome concert)


23rd FINALLY, an Outing with the Teddies.

Had lunch at pizza hut for 3-4 hours. Yes. I said it we had LUNCH for about 4 hours! Time flies by too fast when one is having fun chatting away with old friends. Tsk!

Everyone had to leave by evening though. I enjoyed a durian party with my relatives at my house at night. S-weet~


24th Badminton with the teddies 'cause JO is back!

Man, now I know how much exercise I missed out in Melbourne. 'Cause my muscles still kinda ache from that day. Chaaam lor... Received Christmas present from Jo! I got a belt! And a Roxy belt at that. Jo handed it to me saying "I have no idea what to get for you" but twas EXACTLY what I have been looking for-- in fact even trendier! Talk about mind reading.

That night, I also attended a x'mas eve dinner with my parents. Yes, ladies and gents this gal here partied with 50-60 year olds on x'mas eve and it was ........... a WHOLE LOT OF FUN!


25th I fall sick

But guess what? I get to open Yong's present. Finally! Twas a cute glass cup with a HAND-PAINTED drawing of a xmas tree and presents. So colourful and cute!!!!! Oh and a lil scented candle inside. I have placed it on my dressing table and it smells heavenly atm. Yes, if you have known me well enough you would know that I have obsession with smell. Remember how I gave you the inspiration to write a poem about smells, Yong? HAHA!


26th Despite being sick, I went shopping in Summit

Dresses are the most comfortable things in the world. I pity the boys who can't wear them.


Upcoming event: 30th BARBECUE with the Teddies! Yeay!!!! Bring on the meat, babeh. *slurp*


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!


No comments: