Amongst them were 2 cards I received from both my brothers who were in the U.S. at that time. Somehow, it feels like I never read these cards.
I feel touched and absolutely lucky.
My eldest brother's card
...Did mom and dad take you somewhere? If you want, you can have that fish light from my room (Yeah, that noisy one!). Anyway, I am almost out of space and also need to go for my next class. So, I am stopping here. Enjoy your Birthday and most importantly Happy Post-UPSR party!
...Did mom and dad take you somewhere? If you want, you can have that fish light from my room (Yeah, that noisy one!). Anyway, I am almost out of space and also need to go for my next class. So, I am stopping here. Enjoy your Birthday and most importantly Happy Post-UPSR party!Typical of him to always know what I want. Always trying to make me laugh and giving me advice that gets stuck in my head.
My second eldest brother's card

Anyway, how is everything at home? Are you enjoying your big room? My CD player and all the things you took when we left :). Well, I am coming home in December. Can't wait to see you again. Sure miss your jokes and your laughter in the U.S. There can be no replacement for you.
Whoa, I don't remember him ever saying that. Guess I should feel lucky. My quiet big brother has always been behind there supporting me all the way through. Now, which girl wouldn't be lucky to have either of my brothers? Funny, smart, successfuly, caring and kind. Seriously. Are these girls blind? :P Thank you for such wonderful brothers.
5 comments:
Oooo.. that is SOOOO sweet!
Nice post XD and I do wish at times that my own brother could be half as nice as that! hahah
hehehe... sometimes they don't show it but they really care a whole lot about you.
it's surprising sometimes :P
Haha i hv nicer handwriting than either of them. XD
OK random comment i know. hehehe :P
wah.... kemanisan yang luar biasa!
2 bad for my sis...i'm not half as 甜 as ur bros :) i'm a mean mean big bro~ LOL
hahah! Man, I miss that BM teacher. Funny fella :P
yeah la... some more ur sisters hv to come to me to talk abt THEIR fight. I was like... ok what to say ar? >.<
hahah! but I know deep down you're a good bro and love them very much :D:D Just hadn't had the chance to show it yet :D
Post a Comment