Opps.. another jacket in the closet again

I said to myself as I was packing up my room in Melbourne that I will control myself from buying any jackets when I get home 'cause I have way too many and they are a pain to pack up.

Opps! I just bought one.

But, at least it has EVERYTHING I wanted on a jacket. A hood. A detachable inner layer. A secret pocket. Kinda water proof. It gives you an option to close up with a zip or the buttons. It's black?!

Ok. So fair enough. ONE jacket. No more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I lie to myself a lot

I just lied again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No I do not wiggle my eyes to attract the boys!!!"

That was my response when my brother said that my "ham sap" (horny) way I wiggle my eyebrows must be how I get the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Home is where one grumbles the most but it is where we often get treated the best"

That was from my mother's fortune cookie.

"To always have love in one's heart will keep you young"

What MY fortune cookie said. How sweet~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The skin around my cheeks turn red arbitrarily.

Like I have a fever or something.

Am I dying?! HAHAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't want any more of the Dark Tower characterts to die!!!!!!

I'm the slowest reader in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

British people make the best witty jokes.

I love the hosts of Top Gear *heart*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay Chou is just missing a clothing line and a perfume named after him.

'Cause he's got music, acting, directing, writing and modelling down. AND! His face is already everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should be checked into a mental ward.

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

well....if it rly IS evrything u 1 in a jacket..its worth it lar ;)

i dun tink i have ONE jacket oso LOL

....

who doesn?

....

well..i dunu abt dat....but dats a rly funny way 2 attract d other sex....

....

oh dats so tru~ (d home one)

rly? who d hell needs botox den? bring on d love babay~ LOL

....

Oo mayb ur not used2 d weather yet~

....

no cmt...

....

i love brit humour :D sadly not many ppl 'get' it :D

....

hahaha...jay rocks yo~

....

im no psychologist...but i doubt dats necassary ;)

tInKy said...

yeay! someone finally left a comment~ Whee~ :P

tq :D

I really should proof read my stuff. Just noticed some minor mistakes but I can't be bothered.

Yeah, why do ppl lie to themselves la? I should add that to my resolutions. Just say and do what I feel.

Well, SOME british jokes aren't so easy to get. I should tell u one taht totally threw me off for half a MINUTE before I realised what they meant. Ok ok, someone had to give me a look to realise too >.<

I love what the fortune cookies said~ so cute! :D and true >.<

Oh, was reading up on the effects of the medicine im taking now. I guess it has something to do with it. Hopefully won't turn so red once I stop taking it~ and hopefully my acne will clear up too and STAY that way >.<

ChaosGenesis said...

ahahhaa..swt...ok ..

welcome? XD

LOL...i shud do it 2...but my posts are usually quite long...LOL instead...ppl will tell me my mistakes...n i correct dem~ hehe..

hmm...no idea...2 make demselves feel better/not as bad? :D

yeah i supppose.. haha...ok Oo

well...i suppose dats y fortune cookies are so...er.. popular...cuz wat dey say...u can somehow relate 2 one...

ooo icic...atb den!

Anonymous said...

lol..all in one hood eh :D..congrats for finally owning one of those :D

wha sa's secret technique to tackle guys :D..now we know wat she is doing when she wiggle her eyes :D lol..

i find it hard to get brit humour (dont remember hearing many)..althought i do like them :D..

well said qh on cookies :D..im sure can somehow relate to it wan la..

hope they stay away too!

tInKy said...

HAHHA! I wonder if I wiggled my eyebrows enough I will score a boyfriend in a week.

That would be a funny and amusing challenge. .HAHA!

*effects of watching too much reality tv shows*