Who wants to be a girly girl?

Life is more fun when you're random, crazy and kinda tomboy. (just kind of... not fully)

'Cause my dreams last night consisted of living in a house with a person who turned into a vampire every night after sun down... well that's not too bad.

But, I dreamt that my life was a Counter-Strike game. Kinda cool if you think about it.

BUT...

The problem was that I was not allowed any weapons! :-o

So, I guess I was still a girl running away and dodging the shots. Then, I had a guy stalk me from behind with some machine gun! My only weapon? Two fingers aimed straight at the eyes.

Other reasons:

I THINK I was the only asian GIRL at the Ozzy Osbourne concert bouncing along to his music. (okok... not bouncing lah~ but rocking out man!)

I found fixing up my bicycle fun.

I think F1 is cool.

All I wanna do in a boring lecture is to play a game. Though, im still kind of a girly girl about that 'cause I like games with colourful graphics! :P

And... should I run for the Vice President of the UNICEF club in uni? Hmm~

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

err... cant comment on dat LOL

say wat.. u were living in wid a vampire? wtfish :D

O_o n I tot MY dreams were weird LOL

haha.. no weapons? wats d pt of being in CS den ;) huhuhu....

huh.. how can leh ;)

well.. ppl enjoy diff tings.. i njoy patching up my comps~ LOL

it is :D i like d BMW car dis season...

well.. i try 2 concentrate~ i tink colourful graphics are nice 2! but i'd rather b playing CS lar~

y run for vice? go for d head honcho lar ;)

Anonymous said...

lol..looks like sa has weird dream as well lol..welcome to the teddy weird dream grp :D

o vampires too..urs sounds normal lol..unlike mr wong :D..got flashback boh qh :p

wha..tinky's 2 finger poke tactic..cool :D..i guess if u kill a person with that..it should be considered a head shot :D

well if u feel that the VP post is wat u wan or that you just feel that u should give it a shot..then go ahead :D nothing wrong with trying!!

F1 is boring :P..

k tc

tInKy said...

Whee~ Im in the teddy weird dreams club! So cool. Let us talk about our dreams and discover the secret meaning behind them~

HAHAHAHAH! I got a head shot using my fingers. HAHAHAHAHA! damn funny :P

Yeah BMW is doing well this season. But I saw 2 ferraris this week. Damn gao sexy~ Mmm

Oh, I can't go for the top post. The VP resigned, that's why the post is up for grabs.

ChaosGenesis said...

wl: seems like it :D i nvr knew it existed... LOL

hahahaha... err.. er... i rmbr.. but no flashbacks pls.. :$ *paiseh*

haaha.. HS indeed! :D

yups!

err.. well d oni time its exciting is wen dey crash out! LOL.. evil me~ well.. not rly lar.. wen dey cut each other oso quite syok.. but otherwise... it's a bore~ (i'd rather watch golf... tiger rox~)

tinky: u sound so happy 2 b in it LOL err.. in my cases... i'd rather not LOL

yes lar.. confirm u own us wen u play CS wid us.. btw.. hav u act been playing em?

yups.. got 2nd in Aus GP rite? coolness~ d feraris dis season look less hot leh.. it used 2 look nicer imo..

overthrow him/her! LOL

tInKy said...

I actually went biking with the current VP y'day. HAHA! Quite funny isn't it? I find him a really nice guy. THe one who actually motivated me to go for activities.

I have been playing CS. Havent been playing since the 2nd week of uni started though. So, I only got through 3 locations.. HAHA!

The gun is still left handed.