Ok, not my life but I find watching other people or even listening to people's stories is like television.
Well, obviously since TV's inspiration is the people.
However, growing up, TV was always about things that would never really happen to me.
For example, the TV mum/ dad will tell the TV daughter/son about the bees and the butterflies but I never got that talk from my parents before.
On TV, people get asked out all the time. They have romantic dates, kiss and go home all happy. tralalala~
Nope. Never happened to me before.
But, ever since coming to Australia, I realised how much I don't need TV 'cause I can just watch all my programmes unfold right in front of me.
Like goths on the tram swearing and talking about how shitty the bloody world is-- I thought I would only see THAT on TV.
Even the new side bar background for my blog. I took a photo of it while in the Grampians. Seriously, I thought I would only see a scene like that on TV.
Maybe it's because I watched a lot of American TV and since I was living in Malaysia, many white people things don't happen around me. Especially with me being part of the more conservative category of persons.
So, it would seem that I have good reason to call Foxtel up and tell them that they still have yet to cancel their service despite the previous tenant having stopped payment.
Really?
Should I call them?
NAh~:P
1 comment:
hahaha smartttt i support u
Post a Comment