My internet has been shaped down to 64kbps. Nice~
Anyways, the week has not been THAT hectice yet I feel like all I want to do is lay in bed and never get out.
Oh! But guess what? I am out of bed!
Guess what? I don't know what to do about my Legal Theory essay 'cause the questions are as vague as it can be.
Oh! I became a tae kwon do member~ and grading is in 2 weeks!
What else is in 2 weeks?
Business Finance Mid term test! And right after that I have to hand in my Lega Theory outline!
Oh! And I ran for the Vice President of the UNICEF club in uni and I got it.
My body aches from doing exercise again after 1 and half weeks of skipping tae kwon do.
The wind has been blowing like a typhoon is coming and it caused my bicycle to fall over!
I made Korean Instant Noodle Soup 'cause my body insists that I have some artificial flavouring to be put into me.
I can't stop listening to Radiohead. It's like I'm a junkie.
You know how people drink coffee to stay awake? Give me music and I will stay awake all night for you, hawney.
Who knew that there can be so much to do but one can still be bored with life?
No comments:
Post a Comment