
Looking back...
Seems like everything I have ever felt was shallow.
My past doesn't seem to make me feel warm. Neither does it make me cold.
It's a feeling of neutrality. Indifference. Or maybe, tis all denial.
No no.. I totally lie. Just wanted to put up my photoshopped pic. WAHAHAH!
Tis actually me staring at the balloon with an amazed expression on my face. :P
But since I have been obsessed over the song "Fake Platic Trees" by Radiohead. I thought that would be my theme.
Lyrics that inspired me:
"She looks like the real thing.
She tastes like the real thing.
My FAKE PLATIC LOVE"
and
"And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time, all the time"
Sorry. Me is having founded new obsession...! :P
2 comments:
they say there's a hint of truth behind every lie... hehe
she looks like the real thing,
she tastes like the real thing,
my fake tofu char siew from the vegetarian chap fan stall...
Ahh tis true,that.
It is just a HINT of truth but don't entirely feel THAT emo. If you get my drift. WAHAHA!
Oh no!! HOw dare they give you fake char siew!!!! *pat pat*
That's very funny and creative though. HAHA!
We bring you go eat REAL char siew when you go back to M'sia yea? :D Whee~
Post a Comment