Stop Believing

Losing faith...

Lost motivation...

Just got rejected for an internship. Saw that coming. Didn't do well for last year anyways.

Choose... Having a life... choose living in the movie world.

Choose to not care.

Don't think I believe in this thing we call love anymore.

It is difficult for me to believe in anything or anyone now.

We are left to question everything.

We are left to doubt ourselves.

I just wanna feel how's it like to jump out off a moving vehicle... jump off the ledge... feel the freedom.

Expectations... beliefs...

I don't want them anymore.

I have lost my faith.

2 comments:

magmachilli said...

internship? where? and do bear in mind, you're not in your penultimate year, so that's another reason they wouldn't consider you.

about losing hope in the things around you, which is what i interpret this post as, which could be wrong, i think that the things around us aren't perfect and are one day bound to let us down. love, friendships, relationships, life, these are things that are full of flaws, but just because they've in a sense failed us, we shouldn't just give up on it. there is much more to gain if we just hold on! if we do, and continue to believe in them, we would then (possibly) later enjoy a better life. it's better than giving up halfway and forever wondering what it would have been like.

haha i think i preached for too long and i might have even got the wrong idea and misinterpreted what you wanted to express. so i'll shut up now.

all the best in your exams!

tInKy said...

hey Jo~

No, you didn't interpret it wrongly. You got the gist of it. Thanks for taking the time to console me. HEHEHE!

I like when you "preach". Makes sense most of the time.

All the best for your exams too~!! :D:D