I will miss...

"I Will Miss..."

You...

You...

You...

and ALL of you...

You know who you are~

Now come here and give me a big ol' TEDDY hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tear*

5 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

took me awhile 2 get to d 'comment' link LOL

awww... we'll miss u 2 :)

(hug given dis afternoon :D)

Anonymous said...

I will miss u!!

really nice tat this holiday that we teddy could spent so much time together (althought im guilty of missing quite a few of them..sorry ya all)

as qh stated (hugs given this afternoon)

Yong-Sama said...

sue-anne ><
i'm missing you to tears already
T__________T

glad you enjoyed yourself when you came back, now make sure you enjoy yourself there too! and then come back again and enjoy yourself even more~ XD

tInKy said...

Awww thanks guys~

OMG!~ Really ar Yong? Don't cry la @>@... I really miss u too! >.< We have technology to keep in contact and lots of stuff to keep us busy now. aikz!

Ooo yeah enjoy life max.. HEHEH!

Love you all!!! :D:D

kaishin said...

*appears out of some fog* paiseh for being slow...

so funny the way yong says glad u enjoyed here, then must enjoy there, then must enjoy even more again here hahaha... max indeed ;)

*delayed hug* -- apologies.