"To love or not to love"

"To love or not to love?"

The question keeps getting harder and harder...

AND, scarier...

Used to have so little fear. What happened?

2 comments:

Amy said...

to love!!

I was trying to figure out when I became afraid of numbers. It has just occurred to me that I am afraid of mathematical calculations AND sheep, and have been since before I remember anything much. Now there is a connection there. SLEEP!! which doesn't have anything to do with anything, except that if I sleep, i risk having nightmares about counting sheep. But I'm forced to sleep, and its not as bad as one would suppose. I only recall one nightmare about sheep, and two involving numbers, in my whole entire almost 21 years of existence.

SO, you should LOVE, because its scarier worrying about what could go awfully wrong than it is to actually just do it.

Yong-Sama said...

It depends on what the subject is......

Care to share?
Sharing is caring! XD