I know about 3 ppl who are already engaged at the ages of 23-25...
And, I was just thinking... I will only GRADUATE at the age of 23. Start working at 24 and...
Uh Oh. Am I behind schedule in the "finding lifelong partner" department?
Then again, life, for these ppl seems to move pretty fast.
Such capable, responsible and successful people.
And, in case anyone actually reads my random babbles.
There is no real point to this post but to state some facts :P
My friend keeps saying "single and ready to mingle"
I say... "Independent and rocking~!"
4 comments:
haha, worrying about lifelong partners liao?!! you so young lah! (lol, how am i doing?? I need something else to add to my tiny repertoire of manglish...)
your manglish is being very good. I is being very proud of you :)
Keep up the good work.
No lah~ Im not really thinking about lifelong partners. Just thinking how ppl who are only a few years older than I am ARE already thinking abt getting married >.<
...which is totally crazy *nod nod*
ok maybe "crazy" is not the right word.
hmm...can't think of any replacements!
Well... life just moves faster for some other people..
Personally.. I think being engaged at 23 is still too young XD
Post a Comment