Everyone seems to be nice if you get a chance to talk to them.
So, how does one know when to trust the first impression instinct and when to give a person a chance?
Perhaps everyone can be everyone's friend as publicly exhibited by Facebook.
Even though I have only seen you once and decided to add you, according to Facebook, you ARE my friend.
But are we really friends in reality? Just 'cause I can talk to you. Is that a friend? Or should we be anal and call some people casual acquaintances?
Deep Deep down... do you believe in the GOOD of people?
Why do we reject some and why do we learn to accept some; and why do some people so easily slip into our lives without us noticing it?
Are "we all made of stars" (moby)?
4 comments:
I like to see everyone as a potential friend. And if I was the sun, and all my friends were planets, they definitely aren't all on the same orbiting path. Some of my friends are like my mercury friends, and there are many sort of plutonian friends that are orbiting HEAPS further out. Can I call them friends? Pluto is no longer classified a planet, but the poor dear once was. And we all know he's out there.
There are also kind of meteorite friends, that sort of crash in out of nowhere, you have lots of fun with, but then they burn up and you are left with the distant memory of a shooting star thats moved onto elsewhere.
wow~ I love your metaphor! :D
That's beautiful!! @>@
agreed~~~ so beautiful i can cry T_T
amy i never knew you could do poetry!
oh! thanks! I didn't know I could do poetry either...
Sue Anne inspired this chain of thoughts with her title...it actually went on for much longer - haha, that was a brief summary.
Post a Comment