Went swimming today...
And, I had a thought.
If you keep your head down and just kept swimming straight in a two way swimming pool lane, there will never be a chance that you will bump into anyone or get to know the person swimming next to you.
Only if you were to stop and take a break and perhaps 'wait' for the person to stop next to you too, will you be able to get the chance to see (and maybe get to know) who that person is.
And, I thought, tis like finding love.
If you just kept your head down... kept your heart closed
If you kept going straight... only concentrate on work and never look around
If you just kept swimming... never slowing down to get to know a person
Love will never be found.
So, stop. Take a break. Get to know the person standing beside you.
'Cause you never know... you may find something/someone special.
:)
3 comments:
So you got stop ar? hehe...
Not yet I think. Have you?
HAHAHA!!
If love is the reason to stop, I'm not really interested, so no?
But I guess there's reasons to stop other than just love. There are many people to meet, many relationships to build...
Post a Comment