never real

Because it is you
Because it is me

No other reason but to be

nothing to do but

Look in to your eyes,

laugh.

Look into your eyes,

smile.

Miss your presence through every breath

savouring the lightest touch

memorising the slightest glance.

the wanting, the longing

like watching the candle light climb down

the denial, the masking

like walking through a ghost of a spirit

like never seeing what there is to feel

keep going keep going,

through this road called life;

Keep going keep going,

learn to let go.

reaching out to touch life

reaching out to feel

but with a touch, it fades

... it was never real.

2 comments:

yueh said...

I thought I'd like the poem to start w 'look into your eyes...' cuz that line caught my attention more

especially love these parts:

Miss your presence through every breath

savouring the lightest touch

memorising the slightest glance.

and the likening of denial w walking through ghost of a spirit.

tInKy said...

thanks gal.

Hmm.. you have a good point there about where it should start :D

HAHA! I like those parts too 'cause tis true :P