Noone's really effing ok

But, I can still smile, laugh and joke so naturally.

I'd like to dig into that brain and heart and extract all that is in there.

I wanna know!

You're not effin' ok 'cause *I* am not effin' ok.

How come we can all muster so much energy to appear happy?

We are a bunch of effin' actors.

Stressed, mother effin' actors.

Overachievers and never satisfied.

Tis odd... to chase a happiness that never comes, never stays and perhaps doesn't actually exist.

2 comments:

magmachilli said...

Maam, I beg to differ. I think happiness is attainable, though that doesn't mean that at the same time you won't be suffering. But that's not really your point.

I guess we all have our problems, but I think in spite of it all, it's still very possible to be happy. But I do agree that sometimes it's easy to put on a facade.

What I'm trying to say is cheer up! Don't give up on happiness just yet!

tInKy said...

HAHA! Thanks Jo! :D

very inspiring words from you. Chill out. I still have hope... always have hope :)