Sometimes I think back to scenarios where people have told me how they are in love with someone.
And, I don't get it.
I still don't get it when I think back to those who claim to have loved someone for so and so reasons.
How do you actually have such distinct reasons to have loved someone. And, if you love someone how come you stopped?
If you loved someone, how come you broke up?
If you loved someone, how come you chose someone else instead?
If you loved someone, how could you hurt them instead?
Life is quite a difficult thing to watch because even if you are looking both ways (like before you cross the street), it will still shake the foundations and HIT you like a TRUCK.
And, once again, you can't make sense of it (life, I mean).
It truly IS a funny thing.
And, the irony is that I love life yet sometimes I feel I don't appreciate it enough.
*strokes life like a puppy dog*
8 comments:
love shud nvr end (until we die perhaps, since after dat it wud b a bit difficult 2 urm... prove u stil love sum1)
but...
being in-love with some1 n loving sum1 is 2 entirely diff tings :)
perhaps it started with physical attraction...
den infatuation...
den some feelings for 1 another...
den finally sth we call 'fallen in love'
but whether or not we can maintain dis state of 'being in love with one another' is wat determines if d 2 stay as a couple or break up
dey may.. aft dat still love one another, but obviously, they shudn stil b 'in-love' with one another :)
however, d biggest reason ppl break up after dey've fallen in love...
was prolly d fact dey misunderstood loving sum1.. and being extremely attracted 2 him/her :)
dats my take on dis issue anyways lol
yeah... i dun tink we're ever supposed 2 make sense of life...
as dey say...
Live it!
those who loved for so-and-so reasons... it's not real, i guess? like you said. pretty superficial.
as long as you feel comfortable enough w the person and can connect, that's a good reason.
i'm sure you know this. you just don't remember for now because your emotions are speaking over yourself. *shocks memory back into sue*
Q1. ppl change. infatuation ended. refund of product?
Q2. because they love themselves more.
Q3. because of close proximity. it all co-exists :/ but love soothes and sorts things out if it prevails eventually.
well, just touch the iron already and stop wasting time wondering whether it is hot ><
(in your situation, it's all consented and you're happy, all the more to stop hesitating)
then you can truly say you have lived life, doesn't matter whether we know what we're doing with it. it's too short.
if you blow this off by freaking out too much, i'mma slap you
*disapproving look*
you're not being selfish for getting into it and not knowing whether it'll work out, my dear.
I just don't think it's fair
to freak out now when you're quite sure before.
warm your feet!
I think Chaos is right at the part where
"however, d biggest reason ppl break up after dey've fallen in love...
was prolly d fact dey misunderstood loving sum1.. and being extremely attracted 2 him/her :) "
but hey, that's what relationships are for, it's not marriage for sure!
hurt is inevitable.
you fall down but does that mean you gotta stop walking? it's not selfish.
selfish is using someone even when you don't love them anymore.
crazy is overthinking smthg that doesn't need overthinking. you guys are happy!
sorry i ranted on too long. so sue me :P
no matter how life turn up to be, I will always be by your side! At least I share your happiness and your sadness....
Love is many stupid thing!
Wow... so many urm "geng chao" comments..
Guess life is always full of uncertainties. But hey, you took the risk and well sometimes, as unsure as you are after making the decision, shouldn't you just trust yourself that you did indeed make the right one this time?
Come come cari me if you need to rant/talk yea? ^^
I like this comment, the refund of product part haha
Q1. ppl change. infatuation ended. refund of product?
Captain Flying Monkey, I salute you.
Me being one who has never been in a relationship save one when I was 5 and I'm not sure if she even was my girlfriend, I guess I don't really have much credibility in such matters, so don't take my words seriously. Here it goes...
By the time you stop dipping your toes in the water, checking the temperature and waiting for it to be just right, it's time to hit the showers. Just jump into the pool and swim! You know you wanna...If it's too cold, all you've got to do is get out of the pool and get into the jacuzzi.
Point is, enjoy whatever you have right now. Be open, let him in, let him understand you, let him freak out with you. ( Don't let him in your pants though. Hurray for abstinence! ROFL!)
I personally think that it's not fair for the other party for you to be doubting when you have already agreed to be in this relationship. And I hope that reading this won't lead him to doubt himself or what you guys have, leaving him hurt and all.
I'm with the Captain. If you blow this off, imma gonna slap you too. And charge you for the return ticket to Melbourne.
And don't say this is not about your relationship and this is just you thinking about love in general, cause you know it is.
Ah love. I gave up trying to understand it. I think perhaps that we don't have enough words for the types of love you can feel, and that confuses things a lot too.
HAHAHA!
Thanks people for all the supportive words.
Thanks for pointing out my ridiculous freak out moments but I was seriously was thinking of some OTHER people who have been quite selfish.
Yeah, I guess I got a little mad but thanks for being such great friends! :D
I still don't understand all this and I guess it's not really meant to be understood throughly but thanks for being patient kind and awesome ;)
Post a Comment