... to start listening to my heart.
Ever feel like gathering too many opinions just end up leading down a track that you could have avoided in the first place if you had followed your own instincts?
Ah well, sometimes one just has to know where one's strengths and weaknesses lay.
3 comments:
lol...
its normal 2 seek 4 advice...
jus do so in moderation as dey say 'too many cooks spoil the soup'
i say.. 'too much advice screws ur mind' :D inevitably, if u take 100 advices.. some of dem r gonna contradict wid 1 another lol
What has lead you to this epiphany?
Just out of curiousity.
So true, Hong.
Erm... Well, Jo. I prefer not to discuss it here :) But, yeah... just realised perhaps your post about people telling things you don't wanna know KINDA relates to this post. But in my terms, I asked for it. HAHA! :P Although, I only ask 'cause I trust the person.
Post a Comment