Tell it...

... tell this feeling to go away please.

I thought this feeling of detachment, depression and withdrawal temptations have gone away.

Apparently, once one has been to that darkness, it is easy to fall back into it.

Like standing at the edge of a cliff with my back facing outward. Never knowing which step I take will make me fall again.

Please don't make me fall again. I try to be strong but sometimes I feel the need to be sucked in.

5 comments:

kaishin said...

:)
This is an official notice.
You have just received the biggest virtual hug in existence.

Receive hug
Ignore hug

Yong-Sama said...

aww Kai that's so sweet..

Well Sue-Anne... canot give you a hug as good as Kai.. but

*hugs*

Anything you wanna rant about come cari me ok? I'm not dead yet XD

:)

tInKy said...

HAHA!

Thanks gals. Kai's hug is indeed rly cuddly. HEHE!

But, thanks so much, Yong! I know you're alive. Will contact you when I need to, of course :)

Amy said...

Hugs from me too!

tInKy said...

aww thanks amy :)