at least the chubby girl got to go on her first date lah... she's not just still dreaming about it. I find that a success, and there's nothing wrong with that!! Maybe the end isn't exactly what you dream of, but unless you try to get there you're never gonna know. And trying is infinitely better than just sitting there and never doing anything with your life. People can be bitterly cruel to people who actually try to get something done/worthwhile out of their life, which sux, but I'm supportive! Just what I'm thinking. Don't know if it has anything to do with what you're thinking! AND you probably know already, but I love you- you are one of my lovely valentines, even if you didn't get cookies this year!!
2 comments:
at least the chubby girl got to go on her first date lah... she's not just still dreaming about it. I find that a success, and there's nothing wrong with that!!
Maybe the end isn't exactly what you dream of, but unless you try to get there you're never gonna know. And trying is infinitely better than just sitting there and never doing anything with your life. People can be bitterly cruel to people who actually try to get something done/worthwhile out of their life, which sux, but I'm supportive!
Just what I'm thinking. Don't know if it has anything to do with what you're thinking!
AND you probably know already, but I love you- you are one of my lovely valentines, even if you didn't get cookies this year!!
Aww, thanks Amy!
You are one of my valentine's too! :D Who can't love such a charming gal such as yourself?
Thanks for all the support and do know that if you ever need mine. I am here for you!
Post a Comment