He says:
i don'tknow. lately i've realised, there's so much i don't know. it feels like i don't really know her.
I say:
but tis like picking a book to buy
u just go for it
judging from the summary, the cover, the title, the writer, and the few pages u hv flipped thru
u just gotta decide
"Jump into the rabbit hole"
2 comments:
nothing to do with your post...but IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!! <3
great things come in brown paper packages ;p i try to judge by the few pages I've flipped through as my main influence of whether or not to read. But you can't stand in the book shop forever! page flipping for too long will get me grumpy stares from book shop owners...
Yes, I am so happy that you finally received it! Whee~
yea. So I guess tis the same with making any decisions in life because ppl don't like you being indecisive for too long.
HEHEH!
Post a Comment