Stretch

I have been wondering recently if I have stretched myself a little too thin these past two weeks.
I have now fallen sick. Is my body is telling me to slow down?

Yet, at the same time, I look around at everyone and I feel like they are doing so much more.
So, how come they can take it and I can't!?

Maybe I should do more! I should push myself! More more more...

But, I am sick and feeling a tad bit miserable.

It is back to Melbourne and the constant questioning of whether I am doing enough.

In some ways, I want to continue to stretch but when do I say stop? Do I ever say stop? Do I actually want to stop? Maybe I just want to keep going until I crash?

At the moment, I am just waiting for my body to crash because I feel so miserable I just can't get to sleep.

I just want this infection out of me.

4 comments:

Shu said...

all i gotta say is:
LISTEN TO YOUR BODY MAN

don't push it and then spend aaaaaages recovering. that's much more a waste of life/time than not doing 'enough'.

*wise sage speaking from experience* :)

ChaosGenesis said...

i agree w shu... get some rest SA :)

pushin is good... goin ovr d limit isn :)

*hugs*

take care!

Yong-Sama said...

Agree-er no. 3 here..

Rest does wonders..
Don't worry about not pushing yourself hard enough now.. all you have to do is get enough rest, and that would leave you feeling ready to do so much more once you feel better.. trust me on that ;)

tInKy said...

Oo thanks peeps!And, don't worry, Shu. I do not have sense of responsibility as strong as you to push myself to go for things when my body is feeling so uncomfortable :P

Well, I did take a day off uni on Friday. So feeling much better now :) thanks again.

Although I wanna sleep some more atm. WAHAHAHAHA!! Sunday's a day of rest no? :P *high 5 Yong*

Oh, and thanks Dr Wong for some advice on the infection. WaHAHAHA!! *awkward? naw not really.. I hope*