Overprotected

It is clear my overprotective parents will not listen to me. Even when my plans slightly differ from theirs.

This is why I'm unhappy. Yet they assume its because of my relationship. I cannot seem to do things my own way without them saying I should do it another way. No doubt they have experience and wisdom behind them but even the tiniest decisions in my life seem to have to go through them.

YOU my dear father and mother are what is driving me further away from you not anyone else. It is why I tire of telling you my plans and I tire speaking with you because u seem to want to judge and dictate everything I do.

Please please just leave me alone.

2 comments:

adrian said...

my strategy is usually tell my parents stuff that doesn't matter and let them decide those things, but for the "important" stuff, i just do it =P

tInKy said...

Oh dear, I forgot that anyone even reads my blog!