Who?

Who am I, really? 
Is it being suppressed? 

Am I just burnt out? 
It has only been 1.5 years. 

They say you got to be fearless to make a change in your life. 

I planned for 10 years to be here. 
Now all I want to do is leave. 

Where to? 
I'm not sure. 
Am I brave enough?
Perhaps. 

But I want to complete what I have started.
At least to a certain extent.  

Am I just being naive? 
Can ppl rly find sth to do that makes them happy? 
Am I just burnt out? 
Do I know who I rly am? 

They say they have never insisted on me being sth that THEY wanted me to be. 
Then, why do I feel like I have been defined by their visions of me? 

Do I rly know who I am? 
Or is it being shadowed by visions of who I should be? 

Who am I, really? 

No comments: