Dear Ms Fergie and the likes,
I honestly do not care how your waist moves.
I really don't want to know whatcha gonna do with all that JUNK inside your TRUNK.
I think you really should throw it out if you don't want a rodent infestation.
It is really not that impressive that you can spell.
(G-L-A-M-A-R-O-U-S and T-A-S-T-E-E???)
Would you realise if someone really DID "funk" with your heart? Seems like you are too obsessed with yourself that your partner may be off "funking" with someone else and you wouldn't even realise it as you stare at yourself in the mirror and work out day and night, day and night, day and night.
Do you really expect us to believe that there really is some smart metaphorical meaning behind "London Bridge"? I think you did it just to annoy the brits who originated the words that you try so hard to spell.
And, No. Miss Fergie and the likes... I do not appreciate your irritatingly infectious songs that pollute our minds and force young girls to go on crazy diets so that they have too TINY of a trunk to fit ANY junk.
So, no thank you for this culture you have imposed on us.
Yours ungratefully,
Sick and Tired
Being able to plop myself in front of a TV after 4 long months made me restless instead. So, Im just gonna rant all I want babeh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment