Home from the 1st Sem of Uni

Yes.. I arrived home this morning at 6am!!!

That was a long ass plane ride. Fine Fine.. 8 hours really isn't as bad as the people from the US.

Leaving IH with Audrey and Alex bidding me farewell was a heart breaking affair. I have to come out and be honest. I haven't been mixing around a lot with the M'sians during my stay in Australia.

Instead, Ria (from Dubai) and I have become close friends with the Americans on our floor and the floor above. Next semester is gonna be so different without them there anymore. It makes me afraid to go back. It makes me wanna move out. There just this mental image inside my head of me running away from a giant IH bubble.

Opps sorry..

So being back home is such a relief! I was surprised that I knew where most things were. HAHHA! ok.. not THAT surprised but everything is so sticky on me now >.< Have to get back to the humidity of this country.

I think my nose got used to the winter weather 'cause I just stopped sniffling over in Australia but once I landed here... All hell broke loose and I started sneezing and sniffling again. Sheesh... way to go...

Anyways, hoping I will sweat off whatever excess weight I have and am gonna gain. HAHAH! Whee~

It's amazing how 1st sem has gone by so quickly. It's weird having parents telling you what to do again >.< (kinda gets a TAD annoying sometimes, if you know what I mean).

I feel like I have experienced so much...I feel like maybe I have changed a lil bit but Im glad im still the same. Yeah la... 5 months wasn't that long but it sure seemed like a long time with all the shit that gets thrown at you in that one short semester.

Well, here's to a GREAT stay in M'sia :D

4 comments:

magmachilli said...

In my opinion, it's better to keep clear of Malaysians... Otherwise, what difference would it make studying in Australia compared to Malaysia other than the obvious fact that you can (maybe?) learn something from your lecturers who have quite fancy resumes...

Plus Malaysians are obnoxious. Look at me. I'm a perfect example. And don't get me started with their accent. It's so annoying... Damn

Anyways have fun in Malaysia. Rock on!

kaishin said...

yea after a few years staying in Aus alone, my sis obviously became more easily annoyed by parents telling her what to do...until sometimes i think she sounded rude...

anyways. glad u're back. now i can get a REAL, NON-VIRTUAL/CYBER hug very soon :D

tInKy said...

Whee~~!!! Huggy from Kai :D and Yes.. I kinda got a telling off by my mother 'cause I was rude to her. Hey. it gets annoying when you hv to keep repeating urself thru out the day.

Oh my, Jo. U're too honest. I actually.. kinda agree on the accent thing. I dunno.. I feel like the M'sians that I can hear.. (maybe 'cause they have louder voices) are seriously ear piercingly annoying >.< But, of course, they are all good ppl :D I dunno why... but there is some weird obnoxiousness about SOME of them >.< I dunno where that comes from... I jsut wonder why are they like that.

I need to get to knwo more M'sians... and more people in general actually >.<

Here's to us being cynical

ChaosGenesis said...

msian accent? wid d lahs and aiyo...and wat not? annoying? hm......or do msians hv a diff accent wen dey go overseas? as 4 being obnoxious..yeah msians generally are :) loud? definitely XD hehe...i'm a good eg of DAT :P

hmm...wel i suppose wen u've tasted more freedom...u'd not b used 2 d cage anymore yeah?