Ten things that people don't know about me
To be honest, I think I kinda share a whole lot more with people than I should.
Attachment 1: On the Outside
Name: Sue-Anne Lim
Nickname:tinky
Birth Date: 20 Sept 1988
Current Status: Single as always....
Eye Color: Dark Brown... Red dot when the camera decides to give me a red eye
Hair Color: Dark Brown as always...
Attachment 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: can't think of any at the moment
My Weaknesses: impatient and anti-social at times
My Perfect Pizza: Aussie Pizza! With lots of eggs on it... mMmmm
Attachment 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: I really just want to continue dreaming
Daydreams: Going out and meeting random ppl
My bedtime: Whenever... whereever...
Attachment 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Pizza Hut: I'd rather die of a heart attack
Single or Group Dates: can't decide due to lack of experience in the primer
Adidas or Nike: whichever one has a discount
Tea or coffee: I'd rather be dead tired
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate without any M'sian milk
Attachment 5: Do You...
Smoke: No
Curse: Every single sentence that goes thru my head
Take a Shower: The only thing that gets me out of bed
Have a Crush: I can't help it
Go to School: Yes
Want to Get Married: Depends where life leads me
Believe in Yourself: Most of the time
Think You're a Health Freak: "What's the point of living longer if I can't enjoy it?" -Raymond's dad in Everybody loves Raymond-
Attachment 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: Just a lil bit
Gone to the Mall: It's every teenager's second home
Been on Stage: yeah...
Eaten Sushi: Yes..
Dyed Your Hair: No. I like blending in... easier to get 2nds at college
Attachment 7: Have You Ever...
Been in a relationship: No. I live my r'ships thru ppl's stories. It's that sad
Step on someone's nuts: Yes, it fell to the ground
Kicked at someone's nuts: Yes, possibly. M'sians like to litter, u know?
PS: I do know what nuts mean
Attachment 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: 28 'cause it has been ingrained into my head by my dad
Get a child: 29?
Get into a relationship: stop rubbing it in! Maybe 23 at the latest
Attachment 9: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Answering stupid ass questions
An Hour Ago: flipping channels over and over and over...
Nine Hours ago: sleeping like a log
A Month Ago: Economics Exam
A Year Ago: Working hard to get into Uni
Attachment 10: Finish The Sentences
I love: the sky? My family, my friends, my dog and the cockroach by the roadside
I feel: cynical
I hate: being restless
I hide: what I really wanna do
I miss: my friends... like crazy
Attachment 11: Tag Other People
I don't wanna torture anyone else... but feel free to do it if u're as bored as I am
No comments:
Post a Comment