I can't really blog to update ppl on what I have been up to but I blog to let things out.
Just came across an old poem I wrote.
The Wounded Soul
Fountains of tears flow through my heart,
I move through life like a doll,
Only responding but not comprehending.
My heart is a miss,
My thoughts are of past bliss.
Eversince you went away,
I never slept a day;
I thought my heart would heal,
But the cracks have not sealed.
All I think of is you,
But you are ignorant;
You never realised my patience,
How my every gift to you is a part of me.
Oh, please someone seal my heart,
Oh, please someone heal my wounded soul.
This pain is etched inside,
The pain I try to hide.
It comes from within me,
Stabbing the fragile walls of my heart,
Making it bleed...
Making it scream out in pain...
With none to hear it,
As it suffers hidden from the world.
I sob by myself,
like a doll;
Moving past empty walls,
Hoping someone would hear these calls,
And open the door to let me in,
Let me in to somewhere safe,
Where I will feel no pain,
Endure no hurt,
Suffer no grief.
Somewhere I can stay in comfort,
Free from the evil of the world.
I've found a way to overcome that. I think.
(The method actually relates to the fact of how WC takes Kai as his religion... I totally get what he meant. Sometimes you just really need someone in your life to remind you of your principles and qualities.)
Anyways, this poem brought me back to the past and I realised... everytime I hurt was because I cared too much. It may be a quality to be caring, yet at the same time... it hurt so bad sometimes I felt like I couldn't even breathe.
Reading the poem made me feel like a soft-shelled crab. Where I seemingly have an armour to protect myself but truthfully it can be bitten through and my insides torn out.
Do YOU have something you thought was a quality of yours but yet brings shit up when you can't seem the draw the line?
~anti-social + non-good-friend mode~
No comments:
Post a Comment