Random? Pfftt...I'll beat you hands down

So, I would reckon a lot of people have said that I am rather random.

Most of the time it is when we are having a perfectly normal conversation and I randomnly jump to a topic that has no clear link to the prior topic we were talking about.

For example:
Number 1
Z and I talk about how couples tend to lose friends because they spend immense amounts of time with each other.

"Yeah. It is quite difficult sometimes to maintain the same friendship as before you became a couple. "

*walks through really tall grass in the park*

tInKy: "Did you know that you should always try to walk in front when hiking through the rainforest, so that the leeches don't get you."

Z : "You don't have to feel awkward talking about the topic you know?"

tInKy:"Opps. Sorry I changed the topic again, didn't I?"

Number 2
*eating cereal at the breakfast table*

*puts down spoon in the middle of eating cereal*

*gets up went back into the kitchen and made toast*

*comes back to the table all happy with my toast*

Y: "Did you just suddenly FELT like making toast in the middle of eating cereal?"

tInKy: "mm hmm"

Y: "man, THAT's totally random!"

Well, maybe this is why I am not doing all that great in Law at the moment because at times I link things in really odd ways. Which reminds me of something...that may also be a little bit off topic.

So, you know, being a Tiny Asian Girl (aka T.A.G.) here, a lot of people presume that I am innocent and that I don't know any "ham sup" (or "dodgy" as these Australians call it) stuff. However, little did they know...

*Again, at the dining table*
K:"Yes we got bananas today. I'm gonna eat mine now. *munch* Man, my banana is REALLLY HARD!"

*random "HEHE" is heard at the initially silent dining table*

*fellow dining mates stare unbelievingly at tInKy* : "WHAT?! It's just a banana"

*laughs even more*

*whole table bursts out laughing*

M: "I can't believe it Sue-Anne, we truly have corrupted you."

If only they knew....~ >.<

2 comments:

magmachilli said...

Random-ness...
Pfftt... Now i beat you hands down...

ChaosGenesis said...

ahaha....well u ARE known 2 b rdm :D wich IMO is dam cool lar ...altho it does throw pple off topic like mad oO

eh? haha...corrupted u? dey wish dey had such capabilities...i wonder if ur lvl of hamsupness is higher den dem ;) XD