HAHHAA! No, not really. I'm not that bad.
So, Sunday was a very enjoyable celebration of Kai's birthday. Somehow, I was put to the task of purchasing a birthday gift for her. Erhem... kinda ended up enjoying the sales that I bought a whole bunch of new clothes for myself too. For a perfect illustration of Kai's 18th birthday (very significant in M'sia :D) please view Michelle's blog which reaccounted the event absolutely wonderfully!
Right after that was the Ipoh trip with the Teddies. It was all about the food ok? Don't ask us "what is there to do in Ipoh?". 'Cause there was absolutely nothing to do but eat and sleep and talk to our hearts' content! :D Another reaccount of that ... Qi Hong's blog :D
Friday was another day of Teddies... our Badminton courts got screwed over by the assholes at Jaya Square, as usual. So we waited around till we got a court. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get my only day's worth of exercise for the week as I had to rush back to meet up with my cousin then I packed and went over to stay overnight at her place.
Saturday was Singapore day. Why? 'Cause we got tickets to watch Christina Aguilera! I must say, she has really strong vocals and watching her live is absolutely unbelievable at some points. My uncles brought binoculars and somehow watching Christina through binoculars makes one even more amazed with her singing. Her dancers were really awesome too! Every move so precise and sharp. Their energy for the entire 2 hours never even flatered for once in the entire show. However, it is not the kind of concert where you can really jump and down like a crazy person. It was a performance, it was a show to watch and be blown away by.

Despite the great show she put on, I must say there was a part where I found it kinda creepy. It was when they put up a short clip of Christina's "evolution" and her fans telling her how much they love her. It kinda felt like hypnotism as the background music continously repeated her name "Christina... Christina....". Feeling hypnotised yet? Woooo~ (yes, lame... I know >.<)
Got back from Singapore y'day and now im just dead bored. Im playing the 2 "Step up" songs that Kai so kindly sent to me. It's on repeat. So, yes... Im going a bit crazy but they are both great songs to dance to! Maybe to fill up my free time I should just attempt to follow the moves from that movie. HAHAHA! Sif.. im not that good...
Yeah.. im just talking to myself now.
Ok. Want a confession from the almost-done-with-teenage-years-teenager? I am confused about who I am now. I used to hold my principles so highly. I used to know what is right and wrong. Now, I feel like I should go out there and take more chances. But what chances?
I wonder how my personality protrays off the new friends I have made. I wonder if it's different from what I am like at home. I wonder if I need to meet more people... I wonder whether I'm stuck in a bubble that I need to get out of.
Once Karen told me how it's so different to be overseas and now I understand what she meant. Who am I now? Where do my principles lay? "Somehow, that line between right and wrong has blurred".
1 comment:
haha...d power of linking :P saves a tonne of work wen it comes 2 blogging about events eh? :P
mayb its time 2 rediscover urself eh? :)
Post a Comment