Ewww... so gross~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!



Normal looking kettle....




but look closely....


EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Why are the ants multiplying in a kettle!??!?! EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Queen Ant has gotta be somewhere... but I didn't find it as I washed the whole thing out. YERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so geli!!!!!!!! >.<

8 comments:

Yong-Sama said...

ewwwww... damn that's disgusting... are they actually breeding in there? YUCKS!!

btw i've always wondered who the Queen ant mates with... lol..

Anonymous said...

nice looking kettle :D but...disgusting..omg..YEEEEEEEEEEEE..damn i hate insects..

lol..interesting question wy lol..

ChaosGenesis said...

holy.....of all places...

hmm? d queen ant mates wid d kind ants lar LOLX...or rather..male ants..since all d other ants are female (if i rmbr correctly) d male ants are usually larger den d workers..and dey can usually fly...i tink LOLX sry..abit rusty in my general knowledge XD

Anonymous said...

lol..u simply call them king ant ke :p.. interesting stuff qh :D

ChaosGenesis said...

king lar...den wat woh...can call male ant kua =.="

Anonymous said...

YUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!
I think I drank water from that kettle while i was there...bleeeerrrggghhhh...

tInKy said...

I know!!!! >.< but at that time it was completely clean. I swear! It was like after I left it there for week, only did the ants started coming. Tis weird >.<

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the microwave! haha
Way to come to the rescue yet again!