Im not cute

No, I'm not cute

No, I can't withdraw my wall when I see your face

What I can do is stop this fake charade

I will take it at my own pace

Tell it to your face

So sick of all the courtesies

Can't I just tell you what I see?

There is a line that I wanna draw around me

So these "high school" punks will let me be

It's not only about the fakeness in the air

It's just the idea that I cannot share

I'm sorry I run away

I'm sorry that I hide

But cute, bubbly and chirpy is something I can't always be 'cause what you don't understand is that... that is not any part of me. So, I'm sorry if I don't smile at you. I'm sorry if I'd rather ditch you. It's just that I miss home that gave me the strength to fight from the inside.

5 comments:

magmachilli said...

is this how you really feel
or is this just a rhyme
it would be sad if this is real
but you gotta go with the flow of time

;p

why so emo and anti-social-like?

Anonymous said...

jo tat was just cool :D..u should try rap :D

well sa just needs time i hope..u ok evil twin?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean- people really dont want to accept the fact that you are not always happy- there are other moods, just ok- plain and simple.. and those are fine. Just be yourself.. if your mood doesnt change anytime soon then maybe try changing your situation- do something new, exciting, fun and different.. go to a new place to study, eat out at a new restuarant, paint your beautiful toenails a new color! haha
I would say dont worry if you have a down patch- there will always be a better one around the corner! I agree- time will bring you what you need.

tInKy said...

hey thanks you guys, for ur comments.

hehehe JO, I am mostly happy... :P not emo... more like..angry? dunno :P

yeah, Willy, I'm alright. maybe I really did just feel like rhyming >.<

Thanks, Aud! I ddin't know you still read my blog. HAHAHA! Even Ria barely has time too >.<

ok u guys.. I will give it time~ tralalalla....

kaishin said...

wah jo u rock :D

sorry i know i'm outdated.

anne ar. lately seem seldom talk to u. not suang. must talk more liao lalala.