This is such a 70's petition but I hate the man...
("The man" meaning the person in charge or a higher authority. Pls watch "School of Rock" for the term if you really want to.. tis where my inspiration comes from)
I HATE THE MAN.....
who made us think there was going to be a fire drill at 6:45am but forgot to confirm wtih certain technicians ( I have no bloody idea why we pay you so much)
who has a freaking mansion on freaking philllip Island
I HATE THE MAN....
who ALWAYS gets our accounts wrong
who claims accounting is the most difficult thing in the world (hello~ like 99% of the students in the college would be able to do better accounts than you. F*#$^@g man)
I HATE THE MAN.....
(more like woman) who smiles at us in the hallways but does shit for us
who earns the most from the ridiculously high fees we pay
I HATE THE MAN.....
who made my friend sit through a freaking "sauna" for a 3 hours lecture
who allows my home country to go to dirt of some unreasonable advantages for some people
I HATE THE MAN....
who made me scared to speak up back in Primary school
who made the entire school turn against the only honest and genuinely helpful club in my Secondary school
I HATE THE MAN....
who made peaceful man go out and fight a pointless war
who had enough indecency to slash a person throat with a dull knife
I HATE THE MAN....
This man... who turned us into robots...
*yells song from "school of rock"*
SSSTTTEEEPPP OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bugger w the f*#$!@$^g man~!
Ergh.
1 comment:
lol nice post.. u write better literature than i do gal XD.. (wuz about to say man instead of gal when i changed my mind... lolz yay go dude....tte XD)
Post a Comment