What if I had no friends?
What if I wasn't born as lucky?
What if I didn't have brothers?
What if what I say doesn't count?
What if life was all just a big joke?
What if we have all been told a lie?
What if the creep in the hallway has good intentions at heart?
What if all the people we thought good were evil?
What if our lives were just a dream of another being?
What if we didn't really exist?
Then, I will just be grateful for all I have~
Thank you to all I have... to everyone I have~
Thank you....

7 comments:
wa pikapika...
so shiny bright sun!!
didn't it hurt ur eyes to take the pic? lol it's a nice one though =D..
n i thought u were out of the emo-space-thingy already? >.<
well.. honestly I just felt like updating my blog and show off my photography skills.
HAHHAHA!! just kidding...
Not emo.. just wondering >.< a lot of what ifs >.< :P emo would be "I hate this place.. blah. kill the ppl here" :P
hahahha!
I didn't look directly at the sun.. I had to put the cam above my head >.<
you have to admit it's quite emo. And when i say emo i don't mean the "hate life and like to bitch about how life sucks while wearing skinny jeans and have their hair parted to cover one side of their face" type or emo. It's more like the "I am in touch with my feelings and emotions" type of emo.
interesting way of explaining emo jo..
wha the sun in the pic hurts my eyes..tsk tsk..
u should try show off more pics :D..makes the blog more interesting :D
normally people will reply to this kind of post "Dont think too much lar!"...but great you kinda showing gratitude for what you're having now...
well I dont think there're so many "what if" matters in the world, those are our imagination and expectations in some sense, perhaps stepping down to the earth and live the life would call it better.
LOLX>..i noe pple wud call me emo if i wrote a post like dis :)
it's rly sweet tho :)
thx 4 knowing me SA :) hehe....all the best!
Yes well.. when i was reading ur post i thought it was quite emo .. jz like d explaination that jo gave..
but then when i saw ur pic i feel like .. like.. err.. it's as if altho there's so many doubt in life n u're unsure of wat 2 do there's still hopeS la :D Like after a tired day, u wake up d next morning, u see the sun, then u feel that it's a brand new day again :D SO nice :D
Then again.. Mayb im being overly optimistic :)
Post a Comment