Ahh... After all that ranting for the past few weeks.
After all those weeks of attempting to be emo. I have come back to the "I am going to stay neutral" mode :D:D:D
Odd isn't it?
Since coming back to Melbourne, all I have been feeling is a very heavy feeling inside my heart and this desperation to convey my sadness to people through black nail polish, black t shirts and if I could be bothered-- a lil eyeliner. However, 2 days of events have somehow "ha dou ken" (fighting sound from "street fighters") the sadness right out of me.
There was Wednesday when I helped out as much as I could in the UNICEF bake sale. Ok. All I really did was stand around hoping someone will drop by and buy some of the cookies/cupcakes/muffins to raise funds for the UNICEF children protection fund. It was nice being part of a charity organisation again. The people there were also really nice and at the end of the day it just felt good doing something small to contribute to the $1000 we raised for the children protection fund. I came back... feeling happy.
The children are the future~Then there was Thursday... I watched the last few episodes of "1 litre of tears". Cried like an absolute baby and maybe I have cried all the sadness out? I'm not sure but the first few episodes of the series truly made me think I was watching a really poorly done the-brady-bunch-like sitcom. I was wondering how would a show like this ever make anyone cry?! Ahh... my control over my tear ducts failed me when I started bawling for the last few and with people popping in at random moments to realise that I was crying over my laptop. HAHA! Embarassing >.< style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 348px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" height="232" alt="" src="http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/tinky_anne/aya.jpg" border="0">Aya Kito - First from left~
And, you have to agree with me when I say that her boyfriend is one heck of a guy to have stuck by her side even when she couldn't even speak and walk anymore. It really ticked me off when they didn't tell us what happened to him at the end of the series!!(phew.. I almost gave away an important plot line for a moment there >.<) To those who have watched the series already, don't tell me you wouldn't like to know what happened to Haruto Asou besides the obvious?!?! *im sooo curious im jumping around like im about to wet my pants*
Is Dr Haruto Asou still researching the cure for spinocerebellar ataxia?Yeah.... so basically.. after these 2 subtle but touching events I feel better. I guess everyone has to move on somehow eh?
Yes la!! I have to move on to my ASS-ignments!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!! >.<
3 comments:
haha nice to know u're out of your well.. 'emo state'
XD n yes 1 litre of tears rocks... i admire how she was able to stand up with courage and face her disease... >___< sigh.. sad sad dramas are always nice XD
so good of u to help out in UNICEF..doing charity work always roxs n a good feel good factor :D !
1 litre of tears..wha sounsd so nice :D..
n good to know ur sadness has been ha dou ken out :D
yes! Thanks for intro-ing it to me! :D She really did hve a lot of courage to just keep going. I mean, she even willingly stayed in the hospital just so that she can hopfully walk by herself a bit longer. Sob! >.< Maybe her "fren" haruto and her had sth going on in real life? ... I really wish it was so :(
heheheh...! Glad someone noticed that I used "ha-dou-ken" :P Just thought it would be funny 'cause Chris and Alex keep "ha dou ken"ing everyone.. so yea >.<
Post a Comment