Trying to be an indian? :S
....wth hmm? y do we try 2 b sth we're not?if u stay who u r...well it makes life a bit more difficult...esp in d area called...finance :P wat defines one as being...themselves?
indian..interesting..sadly..sometimes we cant really choose..but i strongly suggest tat u go for wat u think suits u best n wat u enjoy the most!!
know what, I realized that sometimes when I think I'm not being myself, in fact, there's another way of being myself. Hope I don't mess thing up hehee :)
Lol..be indian pula... Jo u lead us lolOo.. What to be?Well I just came nac fr tuition just now..yea.. N my tuition teacher said sth.."U should be sth, or DO SOMETHING so dat next time when u look bac at ur life, at least u know dat u actually DO SOMETHING. U DID THAT!":)
inspiring words. I must say. HEHEHEH! Oh being Indian was 'cause I attended an Indian festival. Quite funny.
wha jl..tats cool..k..lets go do something radical this year end :Dlol..was wondering y u said indian..i thought u were getting interested in indians di :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Trying to be an indian? :S
....wth
hmm? y do we try 2 b sth we're not?
if u stay who u r...well it makes life a bit more difficult...esp in d area called...finance :P
wat defines one as being...themselves?
indian..interesting..
sadly..sometimes we cant really choose..but i strongly suggest tat u go for wat u think suits u best n wat u enjoy the most!!
know what, I realized that sometimes when I think I'm not being myself, in fact, there's another way of being myself. Hope I don't mess thing up hehee :)
Lol..be indian pula... Jo u lead us lol
Oo.. What to be?
Well I just came nac fr tuition just now..yea.. N my tuition teacher said sth..
"U should be sth, or DO SOMETHING so dat next time when u look bac at ur life, at least u know dat u actually DO SOMETHING. U DID THAT!"
:)
inspiring words. I must say. HEHEHEH! Oh being Indian was
'cause I attended an Indian festival. Quite funny.
wha jl..tats cool..k..lets go do something radical this year end :D
lol..was wondering y u said indian..i thought u were getting interested in indians di :P
Post a Comment