Honestly, I'm worried.
Is it just the meds or am I really just staying home too much?
Honestly, I JUST realised how doing the whole "word vomit" thing feels like.
("word vomit" from the movie mean girls)
Honestly, I THINK I'm scared to BE scared.
Honestly, I think I lied to you.
Honestly, I hate it when people "lol". I can't tell if they really ARE laughing out loud or are just really annoyed at you or was totally not amused or think that you're really weird or just can't be bothered to think of a response to what you said. 'Cause ppl, if you know me, I like a response. Whether I agree with it or not.
Honestly, I don't like driving around with the big ol' P sticker (now that's a post for for another day).
Honestly, I'm so tired and out of it but don't know why.
"I'm not anti social, society is just anti me"
Honestly, I'm being random 'cause I have gone a bit psycho.
Honestly, I have so much more to say but don't know who to say it to.
Honestly, I pick up the phone wondering who to call.
Honestly, I need something or someone to pick me out of the slump.
Honestly... I wonder how to be honest with oneself...
1 comment:
what a sweet post evil twin!!
lol..qh is damn joker la..he damn skilled at posing wei :D he looks like he has complete control of all his face muscle O.o n jl seems to have cam whoring more often by the looks of it :p n for once we can c foo's photos :D as for sa..being cool eh :D
walau..me n foo damn gay wei..i hope foo can get rid of his fear of height..cause it would be weird if he does tat to his gf in the future lol..
just found out how mata sepet most of us are lol..i guess we are just sleepy hor :D
n lol..the last pic is as good as a proof tat u have been to genting :D
Post a Comment