Why I need a GPS system attached to my hand.
'Cause for the 3rd time I got mislead down Flemington Road. Which is a long ass road.
I thought I was sooo "smart" to cut across bla bla bla. I don't know what went through my head. I made the wrong turning and ended up on Fleminton Road.
Ok don't panic, I told myself, just walk upwards towards uni.
30 minutes later...
Oh man... where the heck is uni? I can't see it pass all these trees.
1 hour later...
Finally asked someone.
"Oh? Lygon street. It's on the other end. About half an hour's walk away."
Haih~
Took 2 trams. Then realise there could have been some way for me to have cut across to the street I wanted to get to but nooo... I was just too lost..
well, at least I got a work out.
Someone should just invent a chip that can be injected into us that can potray a holygraphic map for us. HAHA!
Aikz... So horrible at directions.
5 comments:
wah liao... dats one hell of a deviation...
well.. no worries.. u can oni get better wid directions :)
at least... i dun tink it's possible 2 get worse at it... hmm...
:)
may u find ur way d next time u attempt such a feat again ;)
Embedded chip in my finger? My Christian Paranoid blood can't agree with that...
A year already and we still need to do exploring around town still eh? Well you're not alone...
chip?..tat is scarry..would be weird if i could shoot up images from my hand/finger :D spider man meh :D
at least u learn more bout melbourne :D..im sure u will figure out the way soon :D
hahah getting lost is the best way not to get lost again in the future.. (well if you've learnt from it of course)
look on the bright side, you got quite a good work-out i'll say XD
try not to get lost again dearie XD
yeah.. took me 2hours to get where I could hv gotten to in like 20 minutes. damn sad case or what? :P
Anyways, i got lost down that street twice already. Before this time that is. I got "rescued" by Alex and Christopher those times. I guess that's why I didn't learn my lesson. WAHAHA!
Post a Comment