do you believe in luck?

Well, do you ever feel like luck plays out differently when you are in a different place or with different people?

Take example when I'm driving. When I drive alone, the lights usually turn green and there are usually not "almost accidents" waiting to happen. Where else when I drive with this one certain person the police car will pass in front of me, a car will shoot across in front of me out of nowhere, the lights always seem to turn red just as I arrive at it etc.

Sometimes I see luck playing out.

For example, while I was in Melbourne, things seem to play out exactly the way I want it especially when it has to do with a certain someone.

(sorry for being vague but I feel superstitious about talking about luck)

It's just that the movie "just my luck" may actually have some real life references in it. Don't you think? And it's not like the good person always has good luck. It just plays out sometimes when you are with certain people, in a certain place and depends on what you're doing.

Like, I remembered that everytime I felt lazy to walk back from uni by MYSELF I could always reach the tram stop just as the tram is about to roll in. Is it luck? Is it coincidence?

Do you feel like when you are feeling a certain way that day that your luck plays out differently?

Perhaps you prefer not to call it luck but calculative precautions on your part.

It's like the game of "Amazing Race Asia". It seems to come down to luck at the end of the race. But is it really? If the winning team didn't have great geographic skills they could have fallen behind, but they did. So, isn't it a exisiting knowledge from before? Therefore, not luck?

Then again, if not for the last challenge being geographical, they may have just lost.

So, how has luck played out for you in life?

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

hahaa...

sry...

nvr rly felt...

RLY lucky (in d sense everything happened nearly shearly out of luck alone...) b4..

but i suppose luck exists... or perhaps dats jus probability...

luck is a far easier way to understand and phrase thing tho....

luck eh?

mayb it does exist...

and i'm jus oblivious to it...