When a show titled "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" makes you realise that it's ok to not be expressive sometimes.
Guy: "Will you marry me?"
Girl: (very casually) "You know I will."
Guy: "Do you like the ring?"
Girl: (very calmly. no girlish screams) "It's perfect"
Queer guys behind the scenes: "OMG! I totally love this gal! There was no obscene scream AAAAAAaaa! Like totally cool!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the hairdresser insists that it's better that you don't comb your hair 'cause it looks cuter that way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you realise the books you like are all a little too twisted sometimes. But, you still like them anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you catch yourself watching Maid in Manhattan 3rd time in 2 days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No! I don't really want to go back to studying and taking care of myself!
Continue to pamper me please!
3 comments:
leavin soon eh :)
haha.... concerning d 1st one...
d guy sure potong stim man LOL
from ur post.. d girl act seems kinda cruel... but dats assuming she doesn express anything at all...
takkan so kayu....
lol..interesting show :D..i would watch it if it was on more assesible time :D
enjoy ur time here in malaysia while u can!! relax all u wan!! PARTEY :D
aiyah! the girl got expression one la... but it's just the words she chose to say. Not so dramatically... AAAAAA!! omg! oF COURSE I will.! Which is kinda cool in a way :D
HAHA! Yeah. the show seems pretty interesting. The first time I hv actually watched it thought I only managed to catch the ending.
Post a Comment