we just wanted butter chicken~


Twas the first week of university.



We all couldn't believe we were back to studying after a 3 month break.


We were still missing home.


So, with Harsh's casual mention about him knowing how to make butter chicken, a random dinner was somehow concucted.


I got the chicken, Kritika got the sauce, Ashley got drinks and jelly, Getmini got ice cream, Moosa got plates and cups, Christopher got garlic bread and chips and we all had a freast.
I made vegetarian pasta for Moosa and Ria. I was quite happy as people actually liked it. So shocked. Maybe it's just the sauce that I got out of the bottle. Maybe twas Ria helping me boil the pasta. Who knows? HAHA!


So, those present at the party were Akshat, Alex, Ashley, Christopher, Getmini, Harsh, Kritika, Moosa, Ria and I.


And somehow, our guest list kind of expanded with random visitors who all seemed to be nearby our place. Yes, I like our place we are in the centre of everything. WHEE!


Ok, so... tis picture time I believe :D


Akshat and Harsh cooking~



Christopher, Harsh, Alex, Ashley and Akshat enjoying South Park


Akshat, Kritika,Ria, Alex and nutso person in front


They not only have fun together (erhem?) but they EAT together too :)

Alex, Ashley and Akshat



Moosa the pimp.

Ria, Getmini, Moosa, chingky, Kritika




Christopher teaches me how to use the oven to warm up the garlic breads~ Yummy.


Makan lor~!


Akshat, Alex, Harsh, Getmini, Kritika, Ria and Vir

And twas a party~

Christopher, Alex, Akshat, Sonika, Harsh, Anam, Moosa, Getmini, Kritika, ,Ria and I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life update?

Ozzy Osbourne is crazy but his whole band puts up a crazy awesome performance!

Must say Zach Wylde (the guitarist)'s hair was totally distracting me. He looked like some warrior with blond long hair that flows along with his every move.

And, I got a bicycle for $108. Not too bad!

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

congrats on ur bike ;)

tInKy said...

thanks!

kena marah just now for testing it without a helmet. wtf... I was riding so damn slow.. somemore on the footpath ... didn't even go far.

Anonymous said...

finally manage to c this ashley u have been talking bout lol..

magmachilli said...

wui li, that sounds so gay...
and it's Zakk Wylde...
10 speed?

ChaosGenesis said...

hahahaa... well i gues d aus takes safety very seriously Oo

tInKy said...

twas a chingky (chinese guy) who scolded me ler! Some more yelled dunno what shit in cantonese...and u know im hopeless in cantonese >.< sad case.

Yesh.. Ashley quite good looking right? :P

Ohh Zakk.. sorry. :P