Frustration...

When I have noone to turn to when I'm lost as to what to do.

I hate them.

It's not nice to feel so when they have done nothing to offend me.

But I hate them.

chop them to pieces and incinerate them in a big furnace oven.

I would have done the world justice by then.

6 comments:

magmachilli said...

Kill Em' All!

Ok don't take me seriously.

Anonymous said...

sounds like someone is becoming like sweeney todd lol..kdkd

ChaosGenesis said...

yeah.. she does sound abit like sweeney... spooky Oo

magmachilli said...

that show sucks... lolz

Anonymous said...

yalor..i nearly felt asleep in the show lol but the show was OK la :D

she tinky trying to emulate her idol johhny? :D

tInKy said...

some ppl just make me so mad. :P

Jo Dood!! I saw Ozzy today!!!! So freaking awesome!!!

erhem...

I am now past the killing phase.

Sweeney Todd was cool la!!! The songs at least :D Twas kinda draggy, I must admit. But it had to be to convey the msg they wanted to convey.

Which is sth like dun let revenge lead your life for you. :D and other stuff... that's what I got out of it anyways