Ungrateful bastards


I hate all of you.

So ungrateful.

What the fucking hell.

I don't care.... I may be blaming the whole world but myself.

But I hate you guys for not thinking of someone else before yourselves.

Argh!

So annoying.

Just step off.

Im glad I left the place.

I HATE... that fucking hell hole of a bubble.

HATE YOu!!!

hear me?!

Hate the fucking guts out of you.

6 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

hey hey cool it down a notch!

yeah... a lot of ungrateful/inscondirate ppl in d world dese days...

but seriously.. it aint worth getting all worked up for :)

wat u CAN do... is just do sth... mayb not so big... sth small for d person...

aft all... its d tot dat counts rite?

tInKy said...

Yeah. I know.

I was actually pretty cool about it. You know how I exaggerate things more than I actually feel. HAHA!

Thanks though~

I got it settled but I'm still an idealist. Believing in fairness all around.

Pftt~ The world is a very detached place to me now. Especially the bubble.

I wanna burn it down. MWAHAHHA. just kidding~ :D

tInKy said...

Yeah. I know.

I was actually pretty cool about it. You know how I exaggerate things more than I actually feel. HAHA!

Thanks though~

I got it settled but I'm still an idealist. Believing in fairness all around.

Pftt~ The world is a very detached place to me now. Especially the bubble.

I wanna burn it down. MWAHAHHA. just kidding~ :D

Anonymous said...

oo good to know ur exaggerating ur thoughts..

but ya sa..do chill n go do down a gear!!

remember of things tat make u happy n make live worth living!! n think positive ya :D

kaishin said...

i needed some refreshing thoughts in my head, or distract myself from my own problems. so i came here. hehe.

don't worry la ppl. i'm sure she'll be ok. it's sometimes good to let it out rather than keep it in and force yourself to calm down. hehe. right? not that i know a lot. *shy*

note: letting it out = scribbling on one own's blog rather than err chopping someone's head off.

i'll see you in 2 months dear, hehe.

hope things are better already, when u see this.

tInKy said...

AWw...thanks guys~

HEHEH~!

Look at my problems to get your mind off your own. Quite funny.

I know you guys are always there. Just that not so convenient to pick up the phone and just call you guys now.:P

But it's really really nice to knwo that I have you guys to lean back on :)