u mean ur living a story? its like ur living somebodies writings? reminds me of a movie lol..k im lame haha..(but if im not mistaken..it had johnny depp in it :D )
Naw... I mean that in real life I can't seem to express anything but when I turn on the tv to watch sth.. then I feel more for that than I do in real life. Retardedness~ Laa dee dum~ :D
hmm... i tink we saw d trailer in d cinema.. dat story looks damn cool (about d female author writing about dis dude one rite? and he's supposed 2 die at d end of d story.. or sth)
tinky: sudd got depp de? ur not referring to wl's 'dancing queen' statement r u .... LOL
np~
ehh.. so weird one =.=" means u relate more 2 fiction than u do 2 real life?? Oo
Though, some ppl were saying I dance well... I sitll think I dance quite retardedly.. .like I dun dance like a girl :P I was doing more hip hop-ish steps.. but the guy kind.. u know what i mean? :P
But thanks tho :P
No willy was talking abt the movie having Johnny Depp in it.
Yes.. I missed our English classes.. can write any random shit. :P
oo QH..tat show..tat one got Will Ferrel (not sure spelling) correct me if u recall anything
n ya i was refering to the movie having depp in it :D (its a rather old show..)
I think u dance the best out of all the teddies :D (if tats even a compliment ..with the exception to bee n kai as I have not seen them try to dance b4)
Thanks thanks... But, got one very weird photo of me la... my fingers were in weird positions... so it kinda lookekd like my middle finger was sticking out...>.<
11 comments:
hm.. live ur emotions thru fiction?
if u were lookin for the 'like a chicken'-wuss... <--- the spelling.. nt sure if dats wat u meant tho...
oh dats great :D
wha dancing queen :D
oo indeed i think qh got the right spelling lol..
u mean ur living a story? its like ur living somebodies writings? reminds me of a movie lol..k im lame haha..(but if im not mistaken..it had johnny depp in it :D )
tc
Ooo Johnny Depp~ :D
Ahh thanks. Wuss :P
Naw... I mean that in real life I can't seem to express anything but when I turn on the tv to watch sth.. then I feel more for that than I do in real life. Retardedness~ Laa dee dum~ :D
wl:
wah.. damn rdm...
LOL..
hmm... i tink we saw d trailer in d cinema.. dat story looks damn cool (about d female author writing about dis dude one rite? and he's supposed 2 die at d end of d story.. or sth)
tinky: sudd got depp de?
ur not referring to wl's 'dancing queen' statement r u .... LOL
np~
ehh.. so weird one =.=" means u relate more 2 fiction than u do 2 real life?? Oo
Why do I need to live my emotions through fiction?
"You need to live your emotions trough fiction because nothing is impossible in the world of fiction and fantasy..."
Old school answering of subjective questions. Lol. Remember the subject English? Haha.. I miss that...
I haven't seen you dance in a long time (I miss your moves and skills lol,glad you enjoyed yourself XD)
Oh yeah.. I think I dance quite retardedly...
Though, some ppl were saying I dance well... I sitll think I dance quite retardedly.. .like I dun dance like a girl :P I was doing more hip hop-ish steps.. but the guy kind.. u know what i mean? :P
But thanks tho :P
No willy was talking abt the movie having Johnny Depp in it.
Yes.. I missed our English classes.. can write any random shit. :P
oo QH..tat show..tat one got Will Ferrel (not sure spelling) correct me if u recall anything
n ya i was refering to the movie having depp in it :D (its a rather old show..)
I think u dance the best out of all the teddies :D (if tats even a compliment ..with the exception to bee n kai as I have not seen them try to dance b4)
definately dance better than me, that's a given. lolz... does that make you happy? lolz...
i was at a turkish restaurant for my aiyee's bday and i got pulled out by the belly dancer to dance with her... damn embarrassing... lolz...
lol jo why are u so ke lian these days?
AWwwww!! so cute!!
People love him la.. not kelian :P
Whee~
Thanks thanks... But, got one very weird photo of me la... my fingers were in weird positions... so it kinda lookekd like my middle finger was sticking out...>.<
Pai sei~ Er hem :D
well jo..at least the belly dancer didnt think u were gay :D (or maybe she did..tats y it would be "safer" :D)
Post a Comment