'Cause Jo is cool~ :D

Today is Jo's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD!!
Below: Jo being oh so cute! Whee~ :P


Keep cool!

Keep rocking on!

Hope you enjoy your birthday! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, after exams have been kind of well... random? :P

I spilled my drinks in 2 restaurants of which one was this really fancy Indian restaurant called "Narankar". REALLY fancy omg.. ok. maybe it's 'cause I have never actually been to a FANCY Indian Restaurant where they actually lay the napkin down on your lap for you and all. But twas fantastic...

FIVE girls FIVE meat dishes. >.< Yes we are all pigs. We had fish curry, beef korma, romantic lamb, tandoori chicken with rice and naan. Whoa liao... don't ask me how 5 tiny girls ate so much la. Then, I stayed up the next day till 7am ... the following day. Went Shisha-ing, chocolate indulging and finally for a movie "Don't mess with the Zohan". The movie was pretty cliched but oh so funny with all the random shit they put into it. Finally, went over to Kritika's place with Ria to visit Gaurav and well... Kritika. HAHA! Ended up watching a Bollywood movie called "Jab We Met" (When we met) at 2am... The movie ended at 5am... Yeah... we should hv just given up on sleeping but we started to walk back in the rain at 6am and finally fell asleep at 7am... so random. :P My parents called and reminded me of all the food I get to enjoy when I'm back home. HAHA! Honestly, at this rate, with me not exercising here and gorging on food back home, Im just gonna put on weight exponentially. And now, I feel like going shopping but am way too lazy to do so. Maybe I should get out of Pyjamas first considering it is already 3:3o in the afternoon. Hmm~

3 comments:

magmachilli said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes. And no I didn't enjoy. My birthday was spent studying. Ughh...

Shisa-ing? Naughty naughty... Haha

Anonymous said...

Syiok-nye...

OMG I just started packing (am only leaving Leeds for York next week but I thought I should be prepared!) and I realised I have sooooo much stuff, dunno how I'm gonna bring everything back... =.=;

tInKy said...

aww tis ok, Jo.. you can celebrate once you get home to Msia! Yeay!!!

I only shisha-ed a lil bit. Don't particularly enjoy it >.<

HAHAH~! Grace Grace... Tis a problem all students face. I think even the guys face the same prob. There's just too much to bring to and fro~! :P

Ooo enjoy York~ :D:D