Back home~ :D

yeap. Im back home.

I was actually thinking that I don't really want to update this blog anymore.

Why?

I have no idea. Maybe it was because I used to keep a "Linkin Park Journal" 'cause I needed opinions from others to justify my actions. I wanted people to hear my insecurities and comment on them. However, so far, *crosses fingers* I feel like I need less of that and I need to take life in a different direction.

Of course I could keep this blog in a less emo state. HAHA! But, more often than not I "write" (or 'type') to release my inner most thoughts that have been bugging me in the shower.

'Sides, everyone already knows Im BLOODY HAPPY to be home~ I keep smiling... I keep taking in everything around me.

Teddies are awesome~!!!! Need to take more pics of you guys 'cause I sometimes enjoy looking at pics of you guys on my computer during my free time in Aus. HAHA~! Am I the biggest senti or what? :P

Ooo... and my new toy? Sennheiser HD 202 stereo headphones!!!!

Listening to music with them right now. Music has never sounded so good to me before!!! Im officially spoilt~! How can I ever take them off and go through life without listening to it through headphones now?

Ok~ Now time to look for a layout that doesn't leave "those people" who use Firefox unable to read my posts.

Guess, I will be maintaining this blog after all eh? :P

No comments: