My soft spot

"My soft spot"

Ever feel like someone always has a soft spot in your heart no matter what?
No matter what they had done.

No matter where they are.
Always there... and you know they are always there in the back of your mind. In the soft spot they have created in your heart.
Now, is THAT love?
Photo of a mushroom...taken by JS. Photoshopped by me~ :P
Ooo.. and just for some eye candy... Our Taman Negara Leng Zhai~ who helped Yuan Dong and Joshua (in effect) by throwing the leech away from out path.
Our one and only...
TNT Hero~

Once again photo from JS's cam. Ooo look at the sexiness of the water dripping from his heavenly curls and observe the intensity of his crystal blue eyes.

Can I get a *DROOL* from the ladies please :P

Sorry la... I couldn't resist! :P

6 comments:

kaishin said...

heavenly curls and intense crystal blue eyes hahaha descriptive essay champion hahaha

Jia Ling said...

*speechless and drooling* :D

Yong-Sama said...

waahaha jun sheng smart ar... know when to take pics XDXD

any pics of ur leng zhai sue-anne?

tInKy said...

hahah! essay competition indeed. I was just trying to emphasise his hotness mar *shy face*...

I know, Jl!! Drool away :D

NO ler... my leng zhai ok ok only la... Just that he got the skater boy image... kinda cool... quite sad today... Shu Min and I were actually checking out manicans in the shop windows. WAHAHAHA!!

I saw this really cool skull tie. I wish I had a guy to buy it for @>@

Anonymous said...

Buy it for me for then... hahahaha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.