"Moles"
Found this website http://kamranmian.blogspot.com/2006/06/meaning-of-moles-on-your-body.html which I found pretty interesting as it talks about the "hidden meanings" of one's moles.
So, I figured I would do a lil analysis of myself.
Mole or Birthmark on the Left Cheek
This is a very sensual and adventurous lady. She adores beauty and loves sex, but when she gets a boyfriend, it is really a funny game to play.
She loves to travel, to see other things and new things. Mostly she is ambitious, but also likes to have fun. She is an intelligent lady, well liked and always seems to have good luck. She is respected by others who respect her and are willing to help her if she needs it. She will marry a foreigner, and live far away.
Whoa... Apparently I love sex. Does that explain the odd jokes I come up with once in a while and me thinking that the whole world is sexually frustrated? Hey! Dont' blame me! Freud thinks so too! Just go through my "Dictionary of Dreams" and you will understand what I mean.
What the heck does a "FUNNY GAME" to play mean??? Seriously!! FUNNY?!?!?! GAME?!?!?! HUh? Please no more games. I have gone through enough of that shit.
And the prediction about me marrying a foreigner and living far away? Well, one of the fortune tellers actually already told my dad that. He said not to send me too far away as I won't come back. Hmm~ I can actually see that being true which is why I come back as often as I can. Though, I really should get started on finding a foreigner guy. HAHA! But I have this soft spot for the local chinese guys... so innocent and cute~ hehehe!
Mole 13
To have a mole near either side of your lower abdominal area means you will have a handsome husband or a beautiful wife. You yourself will also be blessed with good looks.
Oooo!!! Handsome husband!! I will be looking forward to that. Though, what makes them so sure that I will get married anyways? HA~ Yeah... I wish I was BLESSED with good looks. Then again, like my dad always says, money can buy beauty one... so don't worry too much. WAHAHHA! Yeah. Look at the Koreans~ They got it right. :P
Waa... I actually make a lot of references to things my dad said. Yeap. He is my main source of social solutions. Him and TV. So, if you don't trust him or tv, stop listening to my advice 'cause that's where it all comes from~ :P
Well, that's it really. I just wanted to share some stuff I thought pretty funny. I'm quite sure I had a website telling me that having a mole on my thight meant that I'm suited to pursue a career like accountancy but I can't find it anymore. Ah well~
Try interpreting your moles on this website~ :D This is another page which is a lil simpler to read http://kamranmian.blogspot.com/2006/10/hidden-meanings-of-body-moles_25.html.
Enjoy~ :D
3 comments:
Eh! I got moles on those both areas too!! :D *high 5*
Well.. I've always hv a feeling that my husband would be quite good-looking if i EVER get married *coughs perasan coughs* LOL =P
N well, i do quite fancy foreigners to some point.. but i think i'll still marry a msian in d end, maybe a sabahan / sarawakian~? lol
Too early to predict the future =)
Oh yeah~ Maybe definition of live far away and foreigner a bit diff hor? HAHAHA!
Cool! same mole areas! *high 5*
My mum said tis not mole wor... but spot and mole.. not the same mer? :P
hahahahaha... i've done this "mole spotting" thing a while back too... super funny! nah, i don't believe it one bit :P
Post a Comment